Instructions for navigation:
- Use buttons to move through linked pages
- Back arrow can be used to move back up the labyrinth, OR
- "Review my pathway" will show you a list of nodes you have visited; clicking on any of them will take you back to that node, where you can try a different pathway
- Underlined text = active links (will open a new window)
- Each branch should terminate with a practical strategy, template, idea, or research resource to take away and use in your teaching practice. Feel free to use whatever you find as a resource or template.
- If you don't find what you are looking for, the quick link (top right) labelled "Main Framework" will bring you back to the next page (the main organizing "crossroads") where you can opt for a different path to explore.
- A quick link to the full reference list can also be found upper right corner if you would like to explore the supporting literature.